Volunteers Make it Happen!
Our volunteers play a critical role in the Foundation!
Whether they help every week, a few hours here and there, or just a couple of hours at a single event, volunteers are an important tool for the Foundation.
Through the use of volunteers, the Association is able to reduce costs, complete tasks in-house and reserve resources to enhance educational programs and exhibits for visitors to the Hoover Campus. And we're always looking for more!
Not matter what your interest or skill level, we have an opportunity for you! Our most common needs include:
- Data processing - keeping our lists up to date and organized
- Mailings - help us fold, address and sort letters to members
- Event Assistance - greet prospective members and discuss the value of membership
- Hometown Days - we need help all over! Registration, set-up, break down, audio/visual, guides, stage hands...
- And More! Tell us what you'd like to do and how often you can do it, and we can find a spot for you. You may even bring your friends and work as a team!
We need your help
Our volunteers touch the lives of hundreds, even thousands of people by showcasing the spirit and values we celebrate from Herbert Hoover's life. Starting is easy - we just need to know a little bit about what you'd like to do and how to reach you. DOWNLOAD our printable volunteer application, fill it out, print it out and send it in! Or, save it on your computer and email to the address found in the application. Call Ryan Johnson for more information at 319-643-5327.