Uncommon Student Project Proposal
Writing a project proposal:
- Clearly state the project goal and how you will reach it.
- Answer these questions in your proposal: Why? Who? What? Where? When? How?
- Write the proposal in words you know. Keep it clear and simple. Define any specialized vocabulary.
- Get necessary permissions BEFORE submitting the proposal. Avoid: "If I get permission, I will . . . " Evaluators need to see a reasonable chance of success.
- Ask an adult unfamiliar with your idea to read your proposal. He/she can tell you if there are details missing. Then improve your proposal before submitting it.
- Info on Uncommon Student Alumni & Projects